We specialise in the supply of master key suite solutions, no matter the size of your establishment.
When choosing a master key suite we would strongly recommend a high level of key control making the registered key system the best option. This will prevent unauthorised persons obtaining additional keys.
Systems fall into three key security levels
1. Open key section – Keys can be readily obtained through most key cutting outlets.
2. Restricted key section – Keys for which a manufacturer has set up restricted levels of sales and distribution. It is not illegal for other outlets to produce this type of key.
3. Registered Key Section – Keys that carry a design protection are normally either patented or trade marked. This prohibits unauthorised cutting of keys.
Systems in hotels are usually very simple, comprising of a number of room doors under one master key. The system can also include administration areas, cleaners cupboards, store rooms and any other door you would like to operate with the master key.
There are many advantages to installing a master key suite
Here are just a few:
Reduction in keys
- A bunch of keys can be reduced to one for the property management team etc.
Control access to authorised persons
- Cleaners keys, allowing access to certain areas.
- Maintenance/electrical/riser cupboard keys.
- Padlocks on gated areas.
- When using our key registered systems, staff can only obtain additional keys through you eradicating the risk of your staff getting additional keys cut without permission.
- On request and using our computerised key cutting equipment, we can normally dispatch additional keys within 24 hours.
- In addition to conventional door locks, systems can include padlocks, cabinet locks, electrical switches and some garage door locks.
- We also supply computer based card systems, coded systems and smart phone access systems.
For further information please enter your details in our contact form or call 0800 311 8349.