Master key suites are ideally suited to landlords.
We specialise in master key suite solutions for individual properties, multiple properties or HMO’s.
Systems fall into three key security levels
1. Open key section – Keys can be readily obtained through most key cutting outlets.
2. Restricted key section – Keys for which a manufacturer has set up restricted levels of sales and distribution. It is not illegal for other outlets to produce this type of key.
3. Registered Key Section – Keys that carry a design protection are normally either patented or trade marked. This prohibits unauthorised cutting of keys.
Systems for landlords usually comprise of individual doors under one Master key. Also under the master could be communal front doors, cleaners cupboards, store rooms and any communal areas.
There are many advantages to installing a master key suite
Here are just a few:
Reduction in keys
- A bunch of keys can be reduced to one.
- No more need for large key cabinets.
- Reduce key cost by eradicating the need to duplicate keys for every lock.
Control access to authorised persons
- Cleaners keys, allowing access to certain areas.
- Maintenance/electrical/riser cupboard keys.
- Padlocks on gated areas.
- When using our key registered systems, clients can only obtain additional keys through you eradicating the risk of your residents getting additional keys cut without permission.*
- On request and using our computerised key cutting equipment, we can normally dispatch additional keys within 24 hours.
- In addition to conventional door locks, systems can include padlocks, cabinet locks, electrical switches and some garage door locks.
- We also supply computer based card systems, coded systems and smart phone access systems.
* Many of our landlord clientele request a retaining fee to insure that all keys are returned when the property is vacated. This provides piece of mind for you and your new residents.
For further information please enter your details in our contact form or call 0800 311 8349.