We specialise in the supply of master key suite solutions for Schools and Colleges.
When designing a system, we endeavour to cover all aspects of current and future system needs. This does not mean that the system needs to be purchased as a whole. Locks can be purchased one department at a time or even just one lock at a time, allowing the purchase to be financed from a maintenance budget. A large bunch of keys can then be gradually reduced over time.
When choosing a system, the first consideration is the level of key security.
Systems fall into three key security levels
1. Open key section – Keys can be readily obtained through most key cutting outlet.
2. Restricted key section – Keys for which a manufacturer has set up restricted levels of sales and distribution. It is not illegal for other outlets to produce this type of key.
3. Registered Key Section – Keys that carry a design protection are normally either patented or trade marked. This prohibits unauthorised cutting of keys.
Systems for schools and colleges usually comprise administration area, departments and facilities areas.
There are many advantages to installing a master key suite
Here are just a few:
Reduction in keys
- A bunch of keys can be reduced to one.
- No more need for large key cabinets.
- Reduce keys cost by eradicating the need to duplicate keys for every lock.
Control access to authorised persons
- Cleaners keys, allowing access to certain areas.
- Maintenance/electrical/riser cupboard keys.
- Padlocks on gated areas.
- When using our key registered systems, clients can only obtain additional keys through you eradicating the risk of your staff getting additional keys cut without permission.
- On request and using our computerised key cutting equipment, we can normally dispatch additional keys within 24 hours.
- In addition to conventional door locks, systems can include padlocks, cabinet locks, electrical switches and some garage door locks.
- We also supply computer based card systems, coded systems and smart phone access systems.
For further information please enter your details in our contact form or call 0800 311 8349.